Urban Apothecary Goods


I'm very pleased to announce the opening of my Etsy store: URBAN APOTHECARY GOODS

Hand crafted jewelry made from new and re-purposed materials with which you can use as a personal essential oil diffuser. Each piece of jewelry incorporates lava stones which absorbs essential oil and hold the scent for up to two days.

So far, there are a number of earrings, necklaces and bracelets available.

Essential oils have been part of my life for over fifteen years. There are dozens of ways to incorporate essential oils into our daily routine and health regimine to benefit our lives.

Jewelry has been a love of mine since I was very young. In fact, there has never been a jewelry counter or table at a craft fair I could pass by without perusing. My goal is to create jewelry which is beautiful, affordable, and functional.

So, please visit Urban Apothecary Goods

Please, also share the link and tell your friends and family.

 Help a lady out. This is my income now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Baking (Plus Soup!)